Family Friendly Places to Visit in George
Visit the George Wildlife Park for an experience of a lifetime. The park offers an affordable family friendly activity catering for all ages. The George Wildlife Park is definitely one of the top places to visit in the Garden Route – a truly thrilling experience.
Animal Park in George
Meet the inquisitive chickens and cute bunnies running around on the farm yard Watch the playful but at times extremely lazy Meerkatte. The geese like to entertain visitors especially when they are offered a treat. Visitors can purchase feeding packets from the George Wildlife Park shop. It is always a great treat for children to feed our farm animals.
George Wildlife Park Predator Park
At the George Wildlife Park you can see real life predators including Cheetahs, Leopards, Bengal Tigers, Servals, Caracals and Lions. At each enclosure visitors will find a board with interesting facts about these animals. Tours of the predator park is conducted during the day. The popular feeding tour generally takes place at 14h00 daily, it is however essential to make a booking and confirm this time daily as it may change. School groups and other groups are welcome.
- Monday to Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 11am to 3pm
- Friday from 11am to 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm
- During school holidays open 7days a week except for Christmas Day
- Bookings for tours on other days can be made. Please contact the park to make arrangements.
• Adults: Standard Tour: R120 | Feeding Tour: R150 (includes standard tour)
• Children (3-16 years): Standard Tour: R100 | Feeding Tour: R130 (includes standard tour)
• Children (under 3): Free
This listing can also be viewed on the Lalakoi Business Directory
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.