Mineral Spring on the Route 62
Warmwaterberg Spa is a hot mineral spring situated between Barrydale and Ladismith on the Route 62 from Cape Town to Oudtshoorn. Here at the Warmwaterberg Spa we offer you country hospitality at a slow pace, tranquillity, wide open spaces and also steaming hot water to restore body, mind as well as soul.
Warmwaterberg Spa near Barrydale offers self catering accommodation in old farm house buildings dating back to the 19th century and also timber chalets. Camping sites and some parked caravans are also available. The kiosk is stocked with basic provisions and the bottle store stocks local wines. The Lapa has a restaurant offering country fare as well as a bar. There are three outdoor pools, two hot and one cold. The temperature in the pools varies from 25 to 42 degrees C. For those who would like to explore the vast outdoors, there is a hiking trail on the property as well as drives to nearby mountains and town.
Warmwaterberg Spa Accommodation
The accommodation at Warmwaterberg Spa consists of the following:
Historic Bath Houses
- Bathhouse 1 – Two bedroom unit with large bath in the kitchen with fireplace and second bath in one of the bedrooms. Sleep 4 persons.
- Bathhouse 2 – Two bedroom unit with large bath in each bedroom and a kitchen with fireplace. Sleep 4 persons.
Whittingdale Bath Houses
- Studio Units with 1 king-size bed and luxury bath. Fireplace/ indoor braai. Shower and toilet in private outdoor bathroom. Sleep 2 persons
One Bedroom Timber Chalets
- Double bed in small bedroom. Additional bunk bed in kitchen. Shower. Sleep 2 Adults and 2 children.
2 Bedroom Timber Chalets
- 1 Double and 2 Single beds. Additional bunk bed in kitchen. Shower and Bath or Shower only. Sleep 4 adults and 2 children.
3 Bedroom Timber Chalets
- 2 Double Beds & 1 Bunk bed in 3 separate rooms near to all amenities. Separate lounge and outside deck. 2 Single beds. Sleep 6 adults and 2 children.
Historic Main House
- 5 Units with double bed and bunk bed in each. Private bathroom in bathroom passage with roman bath. Sleep 4 adults and 2 children.
- 1 Unit with double bed and bunk bed. E-suite bathroom with roman bath. Sleep 4 adults and 2 children.
All the above self-catering units are fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, kettles, toasters, fridges & bedding. Please bring your own towels.
Please note: you need to book 2 nights of a weekend – Friday & Saturday
Caravans to Hire
Permanent caravans can be rented. The ablution block has two sunken Roman baths, showers, washbasins and toilets. There is also a dishwashing and laundry washing basin.
The caravan park is on level grassed sites with power points and braai facilities. The ablution block has two sunken Roman baths, showers, washbasins and toilets. There are also dishwashing and laundry washing basins.
Click here to visit the Warmwaterberg Spa website for more information and rates
This listing can also be viewed on the Lalakoi Business Directory
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.